This simple sauce lives up to its name – full of sweet heat and low carb too! Perfect for game day snacking! Use your preferred cooking method for the wings.
- cooking spray
- 1/3 cup sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup granular sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda(R))
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 pounds cooked chicken wings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine sriracha, butter, sucralose, mustard, soy sauce, ginger, onion powder, and salt in a saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until blended and heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Place cooked wings in a large bowl with sauce and toss gently to coat. Spread on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until sauce thickens slightly, 5 to 10 minutes.